Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Things in my life.

So I am in a situation that I don't know what to do but have several options available. I have two and half weeks left of school here at Daytona State College and I am done with my AA and everything but I don't have my mind made up of what I want to do now. I know I am going up to Kentucky in the summer but what after? I have several options but none that seem to jump out at me. These options are:

1. Stay in Daytona and start my dance AA.
2. Go to Kentucky and maybe move there.
3. Go to Kentucky then come back and go to Ft Lauderdale and work full time.
4. Go to Kentucky then come back and go back to FAU after I turn in my papers and get accepted again.
5 Go to Kentucky then come back and go to Florida Tech when I turn my papers in.

Gah so many options and I don't know what to do!!!!!!

Plus my math and physics is getting extremely hard and time consuming. I don't have time for myself at all anymore. Just studying and even then at the end of the day/week I still dream of all the stuff that I have to do.

For example I was doing my calculus homework and I didn't understand a problem so I went to bed thinking about it and two hours out of a dead sleep I woke up and understood the problem fully.

I go to sleep thinking about this stuff and then I wake up thinking about the same crap. I need a vacation and this summer will do.

No comments: