Sunday, October 4, 2009

Frustration and Accomplishment

So I just got done talking to one of my friends from down south. It was good to talk to him. I like talking to him and what not, I do miss him. Its so weird. I mean I like him but I don't know what the road would lead. I am glad that I am getting to know him on a deeper level than before. Maybe that's a good thing or a bad thing maybe we are getting to the point where we are getting to more bro/sis but I really don't want that. It is interesting to see a different side of him that isn't happy all the time.

Anyways I am in a dance company up in Daytona. I am really happy about it. We have done an African/modern/jazz dance, jazz dance, and now I am doing a tap number with a couple of people. I have never been more happy about it. I am getting good grades and I am dancing. I love it.

No comments: