Thursday, June 18, 2009

Camp

For all the people that don't know I am in Kentucky at a Girl Scouts Camp. I love it! For the past couple of days I have been so busy. I don't think I have been so busy. I will start at the beginning of the session.

Day 1:

We all woke up and were all rushing to put our stuff where it needed to be before we had to do a lifeguarding drill. Then we did the lifeguard drill and I had to "save" Wren all the way at the deep dock and swim up to the shallow end. It was tiring I am not going to lie. Then we still had to do our day by day for our unit. My unit is called Roughin It, which is like it sounds we rough it. We are sleeping in tents and all of that. My co-counselors we finally got mattresses to put in our tent. It is so funny to see all of us in the tent, it is four of us sleeping in one four person tent.

No comments: