Friday, March 18, 2011

Inspriation.

So I have come to the conclusion this week that I am going to do something.....













Brace yourselves......




















2015: I will be graduated with a Master's in Ocean Engineering, Bachelor's in Theater and Dance, and a minor in Math.





I know that right now it seems impossible but I am going to do it. I want to be the accomplished one at my 10 year high school reunion in 2017. I know that life gets in the way but that is what I want right now. It will be epic!!!!!

The next thing I am doing, is that I am going to learn all different dances from around the world. I went to see Lord of the Dance last night in 3D at the movie theater and it still inspires me to actually do it. I now have a list of different dances I want to learn. So my goal is to be in the best physical shape by August of 2011, maybe September. I will give myself some leeway but that is it. September I will be in the best possible shape.

I will tell you three dances I want to learn:

  1. Irish soft shoe
  2. Irish hard shoe
  3. Pointe

That is the only thing I will give you. Actually I am going to use this blog to write down my journeys along this road and hopefully I can aspire others just like some people have inspired me.

"It is one thing to dance with your feet, it is a totally different thing to dance with your heart."

-Another Cinderella Story quote

No comments: