Thursday, May 10, 2012

Heart is breaking



So I told myself that I would write more and more so maybe one day I could actually make an awesome story. This week I have heard some news that broke my heart almost. One of my best friends is leaving for three years. I know it is almost like a mission call but it is not. He will be able to date other people and find someone else. I don't know if I could take it.

A few days later...

Today is the 10th of May. I have had time to heal a bit from all the craziness that has happened. I have had a blessing and time to talk to my closest of friends. Let me tell you whenever you are down the blessing is the way to go. For the people that don't know, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You might know us by Mormons but we are Christians all the same. Well a blessing is where a priesthood leader lays his hands on your head and proceeds to give you a blessing on behalf of Heavenly Father. It is something that is really special and shouldn't be taken lightly. It has helped me heal in a sense and made my mind clearer. I knew it had to be from my Heavenly Father since some of the things that were said the person that was giving it never knew about some of the things. That is what made it soo special to me.

My heart is still breaking but all the while mending at the same time. I know I have some awesome friends and someone that is looking out for me call it an angel or whatever. I could never be here without the support of my friends. If things are meant to be then they are meant to happen. I will take my friendships where ever they come from.

No comments: