Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Im so excited and nervous all wrapped in one.

Ok, so great news, I passed my physics final and now I am onto calculus. Not only that I am going to be a camp counselor in less than a month. I am extremely nervous but excited at the same time. I feel bad for just leaving everything here just like I did in Boca but you know what, I am ok with it. Yes it bugs me that I am leaving but I have wanted this job for two years and I finally got it and I think I have grown up enough to realize that somethings you have to drop everything and go for it. I think this job will make me a better person and a better leader when I come home.

I have learned several different things since I have been home and I am glad that I decided to come home. I actually have goals set for myself and I know what I have to do to get to them. I can feel them in my grasp and all I have to do is reach out and touch them. Some I actually have to work a little bit more for but I am willing to wait, I have waited this long I can wait just a tad bit more.

I am going to fix my car and change the color to it. I am going to work harder and smarter in school. I know I can do better I have proved it to myself today at my physics exam. I am going to better myself at everything I do. I want to be the best I can be even if it means I have to organize my priorities and my job skills than so be it. I know what I am strong at and if I can work that to my advantage I think I can do great things.

I am writing this as a proclamation to myself. I want to be a better person and I will do it. Once I come home you will see a different me not only in physical difference but mentally as well. Luck will have nothing to do with it. If I think about it I will achieve it no doubt about that.

No comments: