Saturday, January 14, 2012

Difference between what I want and what I can have.

So one of my friends is in town this weekend and seems our relationship has changed. He now has a girlfriend and now it is hard for me to take. We have always had the relationship where we liked one another but it now seems that the thing that I want I can't have.

Last night, we had a talk about the new girlfriend and usually I am never jealous about anything but goodness it made me realize that I want get what I want this time. I could do the wrong thing and actually do something and jepordize everything or just sit and take it.

Let's try scenarios for a second
1. So I actually tried to do something like kiss him again and things actually started like how they were before he left last time. It could either go several ways: a) he could face the facts and we could just continue the relationship that we have b) freak the hell out but continue with it or c) freak the hell out and jepordize our relationship.

2. Now I just sit and take it like a good friend. He gets to be happy but doesn't know my true feelings while I have a broken heart. It is a sticky situation.

What to do.....

He asked today what I would like to do and I reply "several things but only a few can we actually do."

Oh goodness

No comments: